حصريا بالموقع

Saturday, August 8, 2015

That Moment When

“I can still remember with complete clarity the way I felt when whatever it was came fluttering down into my hands that day 30 years ago on the grass behind the outfield fence at Jingu Stadium; and I recall just as clearly the warmth of the wounded pigeon I picked up in those same hands that spring afternoon a year later, near Sendagaya Elementary School. I always call up those sensations whenever I think about what it means to write a novel.” Haruki Murakami on “The Moment [He] Became a Novelist,” excerpted on Lit Hub from the new double edition of his first novels, Wind/Pinball.



from The Millions http://ift.tt/1Dy04yh
no image
  • العنوان : That Moment When
  • الكاتب :
  • الوقت : 7:57 PM
  • القسم:

شاهد ايضا

  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment

Top